Pick my brains!
super juicy opportunity
Now that the sun reaches its minimum, the darkness brings my brain out. The cold dark months make being a more profound thinker of my thoughts a little bit brighter through the shortest days here in Canada. The long chilly winter gives me pause, staying slow with an excellent level of ease.
Life hasn't always been a sweet potato 🥔
Living through the grief of 2022 feels a lot like overcooked cauliflower.
You see, life has piled an enormous amount on us. Some days it feels like we are all living under a wet blanket.
For the better part of November, I was not interested in getting to know the world outside audiobooks, writing classes, novels, memoirs, an occasional therapeutic trip and some recreational drug use, Facetime with my therapist, breaking down in my recovery group and daily phone chat with my best friend, trying to get into a Netflix series but mainly happy to be off screens. To the point where I have to say, sometimes I stayed in my house for multiple days(weeks) at a time, working hard with clients while not being hard on myself, and I am mostly content; trust me, I don't want to be a downer. Still, it is a new reality.
You know, after I fell hard off Instagram, I missed you in my DM's. I want to know you and find easier ways to connect with you.
Staying in touch with people like you keeps my butternut grounded and helps me remember essential things.
How's everything going? (it is so important)
Or do you want to pick my brain?
Click this magic link 💥 BOOM Book a chat.
Here are a few ideas we can talk about.
(I found this list on Google and added some spice) 😉
1. What music do you find the most soothing?
2. What language do you love listening to, even if you don't speak or understand?
3. Oceans or mountains? Why? 🗻
4. Describe the most captivating novel you've ever read.
5. Do you remember the first memoir you ever read? If so, what was it?
6. What is your favourite thing about psychedelics?
7. If you could have a fictional superhero for a best friend, who would it be? 🦸🏻♀️
8. What colour would you choose to describe yourself?
9. What have you accomplished as an adult that your younger self would be proud of?
10. Is there a place in the world that you feel most represents who you are?
11. Where is one place you'd love to travel to again?
12. What would their voice sound like if your pet could talk? What would they say about you? 🐶
14. What tasks make you feel like your best self? 🛶
15. What's your Enneagram number, and how does it influence your self-care practices?
16. Where do you feel most centred and happy?
17. What's your favourite comfort food? 🍉
18. What do you wear when feeling your best, and why?
19. What is the best meal you've ever had, and what's the best meal you've ever cooked for yourself?
20. What do you love most about drugs?
We can talk about whatever you want.
Click this awesome link 💥 BAM Call booked.
The link will be open until I remember to close it, but this is the last email this year. I welcome a holiday break where I will cuddle my adult children like they are still babies and stay warm in comfy pants and my fruit of the loom sweatshirt from 1994.
In this season of isolation, loneliness, and grief, we may all find love, hope, and connection.
So really, how are you?